1. Attach eMMC, backup battery according to the second video listed on homepage: http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G137463363079&tab_idx=1 Boot Loader code can be found on http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-xu, there is switch for the boot load media.
2. Input the power, when insert the power cable, the red light is static and another light is green for some time then change to static blue about 10s. Finally, it becomes flash blue, the red light always static. (http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=4023)
3. For smartpower (http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroidsmartpower), I think it cut the power supply cable to insert the monitor item, similar power monitoring device can also be connected in this way.
4. CPU information, the board is big.LITTLE processor, 4 core A15 and 4 core A7. Can check in /proc/cpuinfo and /dev/bL_status, http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2580
The build-in sensor info can be found in the first video, http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G137463363079&tab_idx=1, in developer options -> Monitoring -> CPU usage. Now it shows on screen, do not know how to log out the info.
5. Trobleshooting Guide: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=936 , includes light and power supply info.